A quick trip the office supply store gave EcoHeidi Borchers the inspiration for this project. By gluing paper clips together into flower patterns you can create hanging ornaments and flower stems.
Watch EcoHeidi’s Paper Clip Flowers YouTube video tutorial!
Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
Cardboard (cereal box)
Flat back marbles
Optional – ribbon or clear fishing line for hanging or magnets
1. Cut cardboard into circle approximately the size of a quarter.
2. Place circle onto non-stick surface. Squeeze out puddle of Aleene’s Tacky Glue. Dip end of paper clip into glue and glue end of clip onto circle. Repeat to glue paper clips all around circle.
3. Glue second layer of clips offset from first layer.
4. Glue marble in center. Let dry completely.
5. If hanging, attach ribbon for hanger. If creating a flower stem, glue skewer to back of flower. If creating a magnet, glue to back of flower. Let glue dry completely.