Joy, joy, joy! Candace Jedrowicz sings about joy everyday! Candace expresses joy through color and sparkle! This jewelry holder is fun, easy and oh so brilliantly sparkly! Featured on Cool2Craft TV.
Watch Candace’s Joy Jewelry Holder YouTube video tutorial!
Aleene’s Aliphatic Wood Glue
White acrylic paint
Aleene’s Super Thick Tacky Glue
1/4″ Drill bit
1/16″ Drill bit
Small cup hooks
Buttons, beads, trinkets, gems, tiles, etc.
1. Paint plaque and letters white. Allow to dry.
2. Cut colored papers to fit the letters. Glue in place using Tacky Glue. Allow to dry.
3. Drill 1/4″ holes on the bottom of the letters and the top of the plaque (where the letters will go).
4. Cut the dowel pieces to fit the holes. Put wood glue in the holes and on the dowel pieces. Attach the letters to the plaque. Allow to dry.
5. Attach buttons, etc. to the letters and plaque with the Tacky Glue. Allow to dry.
6. Drill 1/16″ holes in the plaque where you want the hooks to go. Screw the hooks in the holes.
7. Turn the whole thing over onto a folded towel and attach the picture hanger to the back.