I am SO thrilled to announce that my dear friend Julianna Hudgins is launching a new line of Spellbinders dies! WOOHOO!
As soon as I opened the packages I knew right away that I wanted to make a wall filled with these beautiful shapes! You’ll have to wait until Monday’s new Cool2Craft TV episode to see how I made my wall art but you can check out the shapes below! Julianna wanted to create an “Empowerment” line of dies with a purpose and to design a surface that people could journal on and this new collection is AWESOME!
But WAIT there’s more!!!
- GIVEAWAY! There’s an exciting GIVEAWAY at Spellbinders featuring a Grand Prize worth $1900.00. Make sure you get the Official Rules by visiting Julianna’s blog at www.juliannaproductions.tumblr.com.
- After you have entered the giveaway at Julianna’s blog, be sure to visit my creative girlfriends’ blogs to check out their super cool creative designs featuring Julianna’s dies:
- Suze Weinberg http://suzeweinberg.typepad.com/
- Katie Hacker http://katiehacker.blogspot.com/
- Linda Peterson http://lindapetersondesigns.com
- Colleen Schaan http://www.distinctivetouches.com/distinctive_touches/2012/01/im-a-goddess.html
- Crafters Home https://www.facebook.com/pages/Crafters-Home/148004358590831
|Jewel Goddess (#LF-013)||Jewel Treasures (#S5-097)||Jewel Stones (S5-098)|
|These Positively Me by Julianna Hudgins dies can be found at your local scrapbook, craft & hobby stores. Visit www.spellbinderspaperarts.com for store locations.|
Launched in October 2009, Cool2Craft TV broadcasts weekly internet TV episodes and special live-streaming events featuring industry recognized hosts, reporters, designers, authors and manufacturers. Visit www.cool2craft.com to watch this week’s show via the LiveStream player. Visit our YouTube Channel for project and technique demo videos and check out our current programming schedule for upcoming LIVE-streaming events. Visit www.cool2craft.com for current programming schedule.