With a little polymer clay, wire and glitter you can make an angel buddy to watch over you. Candace Jedrowicz helps you break down the shapes you’ll need to make your own. Featured on Cool2Craft TV.
Watch Candace’s Angel Dog YouTube video tutorial!
Polymer clay – white for the wings and any color for the body
20 Gauge wire
Rhinestones – (for eyes)
Aleene’s Tacky Glue
2. Fold the back legs up to attach to the bottom of the body.
3. Slightly flatten the top half of the head.
4. Gently push the muzzle onto the bottom half of the head and put the nose on top of that.
5. Push the ears on to the sides of the head.
6. Push the head on to the top of the body.
7. Place the front legs on the front of the body and smooth the top of the legs on the chest.
8. Cut a 4″ piece of wire. Make an oval halo at one end, wrapping the tail around just under the halo.
9. Roll up or make wiggly the long tail of the wire.
10. Position the wiggly part on the wings and make sure that the halo will fit above the head.
12. Carry the angel, paper and all and set on a cookie sheet.
13. Bake according to directions and allow to cool.
14. Brush glitter glue on the wings.
15. Glue rhinestone eyes in place. Let dry.