Candace Jedrowicz is pouring Tiffany Windsor’s amazing Cool2Cast into a chocolate box insert to make lovely fake chocolates to decorate the lid of a gift jar. Is it easy? You bet! And it looks so yummy! Featured on Cool2Craft.
Wwatch Candace’s Cool2Cast Faux Chocolate Jar Topper YouTube video tutorial!
Aleene’s Collage Pauge Matte
Aleene’s Super Thick Tacky Glue
An insert from a chocolate box – I used one from a Mrs Fields candy box
Quart plastic bag
Brown acrylic paint
Candy paper cup
Drill with 1/16″ bit
2. Cut a small bottom corner of the bag and fill the mold(s). Allow the Cool2Cast to set for an hour, carefully unmold and allow to dry overnight.
3. Sand off any unwanted lumps and paint with chocolate brown paint. Allow to dry and repeat if necessary.
4. Glue the chocolate in the paper candy cup.
5. Holding the chocolate by the bottom, paint the chocolate with the Collage Pauge and allow to dry.
6. Cut a circle of the decorative paper and glue to the top of the lid. Allow to dry.
7. Drill a hole in the center top of the chocolate.
8. Slide the focal bead on the headpin, dip the end in glue and insert into the hole. Allow to dry.
9. Glue the chocolate to the lid.