EcoHeidi decorates glass jars with paper, beads, wire, sequins, alphabet beads, buttons and more to create pretty mixed media pamper jars. Pretty to display or use for scented bath oils or bath salts. Featured on Cool2Craft TV and Michaels.com.
Watch Heidi’s super cool Mixed Media Pamper Jars YouTube video tutorial!
Aleene’s Max Tacky Adhesive
Scrapbook paper – floral design
Glass bottles with cork stopper
Embellishments – alphabet beads, no-hole beads, seed beads, rhinestones, wire, sequins
Ribbon or raffia
1. Remove cork from bottle. If needed, cut small hole in top of cork with craft knife to fit shank of button.
2. Glue button to top of cork. Set aside to dry.
3. Cut flower design from scrapbook paper.
4. Glue paper to outside of bottle, gently wrapping around rounded edges.
5. Place dabs of glue on floral design and glue embellishments in place on bottle. Let dry.
6. Wrap ribbon around throat of bottle and knot to hold in place or tie bow. Glue several small embellishments over knot.
7. Return cork to top of bottle.