Capture the beautiful and rich colors of fall in a colors-of-fall leaves mini wreath. Cool2Cast leaves circle a foam board wreath that is quick and easy to create. A beautiful addition to your fall wall or tabletop decor. Watch the YouTube video tutorial – How to Make a Cool2Cast Fall Leaf Mini Wreath.
Cool2Cast Leaves (watch this video tutorial on how to pour and color the leaves made with Cool2Cast, Adirondack Alcohol Inks, Wilton Pumpkin & Leaves silicone mold)
Circle templates (one for outside dimension of wreath, and one for inside dimension) – The difference in size should leave about a 1-1/2″ – 2″ circle wreath. I just grabbed some circles in my studio – a water pitcher lid and a glass vase.
Ribbon (length will depend on size of wreath)
Aleene’s Fabric Fusion Peel & Stick Sheets
1. To create wreath shape, place largest circle template onto foam board and trace around with pencil.
2. Center smaller template and trace with pencil. Cut along both pattern lines with craft knife to create wreath shape.
3. Cut and apply a piece of Peel & Stick to end of ribbon. Remove backing paper and press end of ribbon on back of wreath. Be sure to place at an angle so that ribbon will lay flat while wrapping.
4. Continue wrapping ribbon around wreath until entire foam board is covered. Cut off excess ribbon and use Peel & Stick to hold end of ribbon in place on back of wreath.
5. Cut an approximate 6″ length of ribbon for hanger. Use Peel & Stick to hold cut ends together and another piece to glue hanger to back of wreath.
6. Arrange leaves around circle. Use E6000 to glue Cool2Cast leaves onto front of ribbon wreath. Let dry completely before hanging.