Tiffany Windsor’s inspiration for this project came from shopping the aisles at her local craft store! Wooden eggs, paper flowers and a small wire birdcage pull together for a fun springtime tabletop vignette. Featured on Cool2Craft TV!
Watch Tiffany’s Embellished Eggs in Birdcage YouTube video tutorial!
1. Paint eggs front, back and sides. Let dry.
2. Trace egg pattern onto back of scrapbook paper. Cut along pattern line.
3. Working in a well ventilated area, spray Aleene’s Fast Grab Tacky Spray onto the back of the paper eggs. Immediately glue to front of wood eggs.
4. Using Aleene’s Tacky Glue, glue ribbons, trims and embellishments onto front of egg.
5. Cut sheet moss to fit inside bottom of birdcage and insert in place.
6. Cut and fold a second sheet of moss and insert in place in birdcage.
7. Arrange decorated eggs and flowers inside birdcage.
8. Glue embellishment (bird) to lid of cage.