A velvet leaf was the inspiration for this pretty shadow box designed by Tiffany Windsor. A mini-gold frame with a sweet sentiment and ephemera fill each of the boxes in this mini shadow box art. Glued in place with Aleene’s Tacky Dots, this wall art can be quickly assembled.
Watch Tiffany’s Velvet Leaf Shadow Box YouTube video tutorial!
Aleene’s Tacky Dot Roll
Wood shadow box
Mini gold frame
1. Cut papers to fit and place inside each box.
2. Layer with ephemera, paper flowers, feathers, etc.
3. Fill mini frame with leaf, paper and sentiment.
4. Move pieces around until you have desired layout.
5. Take a digital photo of shadow box so that you will remember the exact layout.
6. Remove all pieces from the shadow box.
7. Using your photo as guide, use Aleene’s Tacky Dots to glue all pieces in place.