This yard sale dresser takes on a whole new personality with the help of dollar store stickers. Inspired by a black and white stenciled dresser design, Tiffany found these silver floral stickers at her local dollar store and decided that this was the makeover that this dresser needed. Watch Tiffany’s Dresser Makeover: Dollar Store Stickers YouTube video.
Stickers (I purchased mine from my local dollar store)
Cleaner for surface of dresser
Optional: Craft knife (nice to have on hand for specific cutting tasks)
1. Clean the dresser to remove any residue.
2. Starting with the larger stickers, determine placement and stick to surface of dresser.
3. Use scissors to cut stencil apart when you reach the edge of the drawer. You can then cut the stencil to fit to the face of the dresser and continue the design on lower drawers.
4. Press edges of stickers firmly to surface, particularly along any curved edges.
5. If needed/desired, apply sealer. (Test first to see that your sealer is compatible with your stickers.)