Your favorite Valentine will love these paper hearts created by Heidi Borchers. Tuck in some yummy chocolates or a special gift and you have the perfect way to say I Love You anytime! Featured on Cool2Craft TV.
Watch EcoHeidi’s Valentine Paper Hearts YouTube video tutorial!
1. Trace patterns onto back of scrapbook paper.
2. Cut along pattern lines.
3. Place cut pieces on craft foam, use ruler to create straight line to score along fold lines. Fold along score lines.
4. Apply Tacky Line Runner to right side (inside) of paper along folded edges.
5. Fold edges and overlap ends at point. The glue will hold this in place.
6. Align flat heart over folded edge heart and press into glue.
7. Cut strip of scrapbook paper approximately 1/2″ x 12″.
8. Apply glue to ends of paper strip (on right side) and glue to the inside of heart.
9. Decorate outside of heart with ribbon bow and tuck special treats or gifts inside.